How do I grow my followers? It’s a question that comes up regularly. I receive direct messages from friends and family. People I come across that are not in the industry always ask how did it start. Maybe mostly out of curiosity but also to learn strategies for their own accounts…
I say strategies because a large percentage of Instagram users (I’m sure you follow a few on your accounts) have a large following and it is possible to earn money, gain opportunities, jobs, or meet new people. This is all very clear when you see the amount of sponsored opportunities that pop up. Or notice how your favorite Instagrammer starts going to the Brit awards and receiving 100’s of free packages. Who would not want that?
So there is a strategy
Simple Steps – Grow My Followers!
- Always use the maximum amount of hashtags for each post, 30. This gives you more of a chance to feature on the Top Post’s page for each hashtag. So your more likely to increases your chances of your content being seen.
- Try and use hashtags with a different range of posts. Avoid the large ones, 1 million or over. Try and stick to hashtags with 20k-500k posts to reach a range of audiences effectively.
- The more you post, the more accounts are going to engage with you and the more you potentially reach.
- Your current followers have more content, which hopefully makes them engage more with your content and continue following 🙂 yay
Engage With Other Account’s
- Think about the type of content you post. If it’s fitness, food, fashion, selfies. Whatever it is. Then engage with account’s similar to whatever your posting.
- The more you engage with
account’sin your niche the more chance they will engage back or even follow!
Create Quality Content
- If you want to use Instagram correctly, quit posting photo’s you would send to your friend via WhatsApp on Instagram. Play around with photoshop apps, make the photo pop and catch your eye. Use bright colours.
- Think about angles, themes,
colours, prints, background’s. Anywhere for a photo opportunty!
Instagram is a business tool
A lot of business and brands use Instagram for marketing, to gain leads, to promote or reach a certain audience and they are actually prioritizing Instagram over other forms of marketing. If you have
A post I found really helpful is get-more-
Thanks for reading! If you like my post’s id love it if you could press subscribe and give this post a share 🙂 It helps me a whole lot and means the world to me if I can reach more people. Thanks again